Harmony in the home is something we all desire. It is the microcosm to the macrocosm. Before I define that for you, I want to ask you, are you feeling the wack-a-doodle of the world right now?
- Some people are feeling the cabin fever while they long for safety.
- Some people are convinced the world should be open and herd immunity is established
- Others are satisfied with cocooning and settling into the need for safety for themselves and others
- Some are completely confused and see both sides of it, with a desire to move around and a love of the meditation that has been created
- Some feel rage from the whole idea of their freedom being taken away
Guess what? If you are an empath? You are feeling all of the above.
I have no judgment about which way you sway. I think if we are honest, we’re experiencing all of the above feelings. My truth is I will be cautiously optimistic (which means I will be home a lot.)
As empaths, we are feeling the tug in all directions. As well as, the sadness/loss and the anger/frustration.
And our homes are the microcosm to these series of feelings. The world is the macrocosm.
- the whole of a complex structure, especially the world or the universe, contrasted with a small or representative part of it. Contrasted with microcosm.
With that big definition out there now, I want to remind you to: Be the change you wish to see in the world.
I believe that is the definition of microcosm/macrocosm.
So that harmony starts with you and your animals. Your household. Your morphic resonance. Your ecosystem. Your emotional leadership.
When you create that safety and emotional leadership at home, you raise the frequency of the planet with that very small ripple of harmony.
If you have a behavioral challenge at home, perhaps you could tap along with this video I made a few years ago. Many people have written to me over time expressing their gratitude for the simplicity of this video and this work.
If you would like to study further with me (HELLO, I would love that) here is the Energy Healing for Animals Level 1 course coming up in May. Lots of hands on with me and my experienced teachers/students.