I believe we are all Animal Communicators
Thank you for coming to my site.Â I hope to demystify Animal Communication and what an Animal Communicator or Pet Psychic does.Â During an Animal Communication session, I am using telepathy, the transference of pictures, words, and feelings.
I believe telepathy is a skill.Â I have honed the ability to communicate through lots of studying and years and years as a professional.Â You are already using telepathy as well, and probably have had glimmers of awareness about it if not full blown connection.
Often it is challenging to understand – on a deeper level – what is happening because:
- a new behavior pops up that we donâ€™t understand;
- we want to know how our animal is feeling when they are going through a health challenge;
- your animal companion is in the final stages of their life;
- You have a horse show on Saturday and suddenly everything is haywire;
- You have a dog show on Saturday and suddenly everything is haywire;
- You want to improve training;
- Your animal crossed over;
- You are making gargantuan shifts in your life and you want to make sure the household will survive it;
- Your animal companion is missing;
- You just want to make sure your communication is on track.
A lot of times I will validate something you already innately know to be true.Â Other times an Animal Communication session will enlighten and guide you in a new direction that is more harmonious for your household or barn.
You may be landing here because you are ready to take the plunge and study Animal Communication to enrich your relationship with your animal companions.Â Maybe you may want to be an Animal Communicator.Â Perhaps youâ€™re looking for the soul journey that includes animalsâ€¦â€¦I have lots of programs for you!
Otherwise, letâ€™s enjoy the journey of deepening our connection with all life via my newsletter.Â I always have a story or two to uplift or educate on some animal topic.
â€śEvery day I get to consult with people and their animals. I connect telepathically with the animal and figure out what is going on for the pet, behaviorally, emotionally or physically. Every day is very different. A couple of days a week Iâ€™m on the phone connecting with people and their animals over the phone via pictures of their animal(s). Other days Iâ€™m in peopleâ€™s homes or in barn aisles talking to horses.â€ť â€” Joan Ranquet on MSN Careers, animal communicator, author, speaker and founder of Communication With All Life University
Blessings to you and all of the species in your household or barn,
Animal Communicator – Animal Communication
Questions, Comments or Schedule a Consultation Request with Joan.
Sign-up for Joan’s Newsletter.