Animal Communication Level 1
Live Online Program, 12 Weeks, Wednesdays
Two time options: 11 am Pacific or 5 pm Pacific
Next round starts October 25th, 2023
Add to cart to pay-in-full, or choose the 3-month payment plan below
World-renowned Animal Communicator and Energy Healer, Joan Ranquet, Presents:
Animal Communication Level 1
3-Month University-Level LIVE Coursework in Animal Communication plus an Introduction to Energy Healing for Animals
12 Live Zoom Calls • Expert Instructors • Worksheets/Trainings
You have landed here for a very specific purpose. A purpose you may not fully know or understand yet, but you know this is where you want to be – perhaps even where you need to be.
How would your life change if you could understand the feelings and desires of animals? What would you think if I told you that you can understand the “words” animals want to say to you? And that they can understand you? That a conversation is actually possible?
If you’re here, you either already know that to be true, or you are hoping from the core of your being that it is. Here’s the reality: Animal Communication is not a “mystical” ability – it’s a learnable skill set.
Animal Communication Level 1 is more than a course – it’s an experience.
Participating in LIVE classes allows you to dive deep into Animal Communication in a way that builds your confidence and hones your skills more profoundly than ever before:
- You’ll talk to 12 different animals in 12 live classes – allowing you to receive immediate feedback and confirmation of the information the animal is providing.
- Master animal communicator Joan Ranquet participates in designated live Q&A calls – you can ask her anything about animal communication!
- The live component means that you hear ALL of the Q&A’s – giving you an understanding beyond the course material as you learn from fellow students, hear the answers to their questions, and witness breakthroughs that help you, others and the animals.
- Joan and the university faculty will review your personal progress, so your experience is tailormade for you.
- In a live setting, you will be guided through the process to ensure you learn how to identify the essence and favorite things from each animal – which is the one of the most important components of animal communication. When you’ve mastered this skill, you’ll gain the trust of the animal, and their humans will see you are truly connecting with their animal and can trust the information you provide.
- The comradery that develops in a live course is one of the great benefits of our Level 1 courses. You connect with others from all different backgrounds but with a unified purpose.
Although we all have different experiences and backgrounds, a purpose unites us. A passion. A mission. One that centers around the animals we love, serve and want to develop deeper connections with.
I have helped thousands connect with animals, and I can show you how – in a way that will change your life – and the lives of countless animals – forever.
My name is Joan Ranquet and I’ve been teaching Animal Communication and Energy Healing since 1998 and practicing it for many years prior to that. More than 25 years of experience, along with a lifetime of love (and loss) have prepared me to offer this opportunity to you. One that will enrich your life and the lives of those around you (animal or human).
Are you wondering if Animal Communication Level 1 is right for you? Let’s see if you recognize yourself in some of the other students who have attended the program:
- Animal lovers who see animals as individuals and desire to create harmony amongst animals or between animals and humans.
- Animal lovers who want to optimize the wellness of animals in their care – including those with animals in their homes, animal trainers, dog walkers, animal groomers, shelter/rescue workers, pet sitters, animal conservationists – simply anyone who loves and cares for animals.
- Empaths and intuitives who want to deepen their connection with animals.
- Animal communicators who desire to further hone their proficiency and learn how to translate their skills into a career, business, or volunteer opportunity.
- Animal energy healers (or those who desire to heal animals energetically) who will benefit from better understanding where, how or why an animal is hurting through communicating with him/her.
- Veterinarian support teams who desire to elevate their understanding of the whole animal (and, elevate their career and value in the veterinary field as a result).
- Body work practitioners such as acupuncturists, reflexologists, massage therapists and others who can improve their techniques by understanding the animal’s pain points.
- Reiki, Pranic, Crystal, Quantum, Qigong and other Energy Healers who desire to incorporate animal communication into their practice.
Even with the diverse backgrounds of students in every class, teachers work with each person at their own level as needed. And the comradery of like-minded individuals creates a safe space that’s conducive to learning. When you put yourself in a safe environment to practice, with people who are supportive and compassionate toward your interests and journey, it inspires confidence.
The sense of community and support experienced by students is a core value at Communication With All Life University (CWALU). Plus, your fellow students will give you unique perspectives from their own backgrounds – professionals such as veterinarians, vet techs, groomers, animal massage therapists, animal trainers, rescuers and so many other animal experts give a rich dimension to the rest of the class through their input and knowledge.
Joan demystifies animal communication, using her powerful natural teaching abilities to show people that it is a skill that can be honed, not a gift bestowed on just a few. The CWALU is a powerful and challenging program that leaves one fully prepared for a life spent connecting animals with their humans.
-Kara Udziela, Graduate, Teacher/Trainer, Animal Communicator, Animal Business Publicist
Animal Communication Level 1 is a 12-week LIVE program that will help you discover the animal communicator within, while providing a safe space to develop your skills and deepen your intuition. Along with Joan and the CWALU faculty, you also will be surrounded by a community of fellow students who understand the passion you have for animals and will cheer you on as you learn together the fundamentals of animal communication, as well as so much more.
Here’s what you will get:
- 12 live animal communication calls with on-the-spot feedback.
- At least one live Q&A call with Joan Ranquet to ensure any remaining questions are answered before the program is over.
- Hands-on practice communicating with animals, with the opportunity to verify what you’re hearing in real-time.
- Practical tools on how to create more harmony in your home, in your professional animal practice, or wherever you care for animals.
- The option to upgrade to one of the CWALU Professional Animal Certification programs – giving you the opportunity to continue your learning with a cohort (tribe) of your fellow classmates for an entire 1- to 2-year journey.
The course also includes a special bonus:
Animal Communication Fundamentals
This 12-module digital course regularly sells for $497, and it is yours FREE with Lifetime Access to the material!!
BONUS: Your 12 modules of online content covers a sample of everything you would or could experience as an Animal Communicator. In that sampler there are audio recordings, videos, and written training materials to solidify your learning and help you be the best Animal Communicator you can be.
I just completed Animal Communication 1 and it was an Amazing experience!! I am so excited to be continuing onto the big program [Animal Mastery] this Fall!!
-Tanya Hoffay, Graduate
Are you ready to take ACTION for your animal?
THE TIME IS NOW!
How it Works
It all starts with understanding how animals communicate – with each other and ultimately with you – through telepathy (the transference of pictures, words, and feelings). Animals communicate naturally this way and although many of us may be out of practice, it’s how we communicated before we learned language at a young age. Since we have gotten away from telepathy as adults and rely heavily on words, sounds, and body language, we don’t necessarily trust our ability to send and receive messages via telepathy. That will change after going through this course.
Through telepathy, you can use your natural intuition to communicate with any species. Animal communication is very natural. The better you get at it, the more you will realize you’ve already been doing it and how it’s influenced your own behavior. The way you get good at it is through practice. We will do a lot of that in Animal Communication Level 1. Lots and lots of practice. Telepathy must be practiced in order to become clear.
And, to achieve clarity, it’s critical to get quiet within yourself so you can achieve neutrality. When you are grounded and in a neutral state of being, you can pick up on an animal’s communication and receive what is coming through without it being impacted by your own “filter” (your own feelings, wants, needs, observations and beliefs). Meditation or mindfulness is one of the keys to successful animal communication. When you learn how to be neutral, the information you receive will be much more clear!
Animal Communication Level 1
12 Weeks of LIVE Zoom Calls
The LIVE aspect of this course is invaluable and is what makes this program different. Animal Communication experts, including the internationally known master animal communicator Joan Ranquet, will walk you through this training, giving you the opportunity to:
- Talk to 12 different animals during the 12 live calls – receiving confirmation and immediate verification of what you’re hearing from the animals. This allows you to build confidence and hone your animal telepathy skills.
- Participate in live Q&A calls, including with Joan Ranquet, where you can ask ANYTHING about animal communication, what you’re learning, or where you need assistance. These calls are particularly valuable, because you will learn from others’ questions as well as your own.
- Build comradery with other like-minded students who are taking this journey along with you. It’s not unusual for those who connect with animals to feel “different” or alone in the human realm. It’s rewarding and empowering to meet others who feel the same way about animals as you do.
- Receive a customized experience based on what you are personally learning and where you are on this animal communication journey. Joan and the CWALU faculty will review your progress, so your training can be tailored to you.
- Learn how to receive the essence of each animal as well as their favorite things. This is actually one of the most important aspects of animal communication, particularly if you are working with someone else’s animal. When you can relay back the animal’s essence and favorite things, the humans in their lives will know you are truly connecting with their animal, and they will then trust the information you are able to provide.
- Become the Animal Communicator that people know, like and trust, because of the unique skills you learn in this course.
- Meet animal professionals such as veterinarians, vet techs, groomers, animal massage therapists, rehab specialists, dog / horse trainers, rescuers and sanctuaries, and many other animals experts. These specialists are drawing to these classes, and they are your fellow students. Their feedback and input in the live classes also provide a valuable perspective. We all learn from each other and create a community of support that lasts well beyond the 12 weeks.
Don’t forget -- an added benefit of this course is your lifetime access to the digital course Animal Communication Fundamentals with 12 modules that also include an introduction to medical intuition, energy healing, body work, and more!
What if your animal’s behavior suddenly became clear? How would it impact your life if you instantly knew that you were making the best decision for an animal’s health and well-being?
There is so much amazing information to absorb, but most importantly, to actually use. Not only did I learn how to connect more deeply with animals, I was introduced to so many experts in a variety of areas related to animals including holistic health, behavior, nutrition, herbs and oils, bodywork, space clearing, training, and so much more. I frequently refer back to the library of information provided and every time I do so I learn something new and at a deeper level. The exercises and knowledge I have gained from the program are priceless and I use them every day!
-Michael Burke, Animal Communicator and Behaviorist
The Adventure Begins
You are about to embark on a journey. Although we call it a program or a course about animals, it is so much more. It’s also very specifically about you. As you learn to communicate with animals – whether for the very first time or as you hone your skills – this journey will help you see what you bring to the table as a human being. How you show up for animals can literally impact how you show up and impact the world around you.
As you go through the program, you will come to realize that animals are every bit as much individuals as you and I. They are not merely “mirrors” of us nor do they simply mimic our energy. They are also not our ultimate conscience, teacher, healer, or guide – no more than we are theirs. Certainly they may teach us lessons, we may guide them and train them to bring out their best selves, and our energies impact each other, but it will become clear that animals have their own unique personalities and things they enjoy and dislike separate from our own.
Understanding the essence of the animal you’re communicating with is incredibly important – who they are and what they are all about. Their essence may not always be in alignment with the behavior they are exhibiting if circumstances going on around them or within their bodies are causing them to act out of their natural character.
The animal’s essence, or character, may be defined similarly to how we might define some of our family and friends. A few of the simple essence/archetype profiles you may find are:
- The mama’s boy
- The queen bee
- The boss of the household
- The troublemaker
- The entertainer
- The healer
Of course, there are many more possibilities as well. When we understand an animal’s essence, we can help them overcome challenges, especially when their essence is creating a negative perception and, therefore, difficulty in the household or barn.
Similarly, learning what an animal’s favorite things are can truly enhance our connection and relationship with them, and also help facilitate decisions that need to be made with regard to treatment plans, for aging animals, in training, and simply enhancing the quality of their lives.
When you couple all of the things you learn from animals through communicating with them, you are able to enhance their wellness in ways modern science often can’t do on its own. This is why we also cover an introduction to medical intuition, energy healing, body work, and more as part of Animal Communication Level 1.
My name is Joan Ranquet
I’ve been teaching Animal Communication and Energy Healing since 1998. My life’s work has prepared me to offer this unprecedented opportunity, one that will forever enrich your life and the lives of those around you (animal or human).
I’ve taken my decades of experiences, lessons, expertise, training, and feedback from working with thousands upon thousands of animals and am now offering it to you.
And I’m not holding back...
Joan is a fabulous teacher who imparts not only her own wisdom and experience, but skillfully draws out the wisdom and experience present in her students to deepen the learning experience for all. With her practical, grounded approach I was quickly able to get past my doubts and lack of confidence and just jump in. The experiences I had communicating with animals, and that I witnessed others having, amazed me! … My experience of the value of the program, enhanced by the dynamite community of students, led me to join CWALU. ... I am very grateful for the solid structure Joan has created with her workshops and CWALU, and the opportunity to learn from her and the amazing community of people that she attracts. I'm now well on my way toward the work that is calling me!
-Linda P., Seattle
Are you ready to have a more connected life experience?
“I’ve taught thousands of people to talk to animals, all over the world,
and I can do that for you too!” – Joan Ranquet