Learn to be at Peace Masterclass
Led by Master Animal Communicator Joan Ranquet:
Learn to be at Peace with the Passing of Your Beloved Animal Masterclass
Five sessions that are the foundation for learning to be at peace with the passing of your beloved animal companion
Digital Recordings • Training • Access to Private Student Group
The image above is of Olivia and myself when she was 6 years old. Olivia passed in 2016, and I still celebrate our time together every single day. When she was dying, I learned how to be present with her on such a deep level, she lived a whole year beyond what I expected.
One of my most sought after courses is about embracing death’s journey with our beloved animal companions. There is a reason why our relationship with our animals are so profound. And when our beloved’s begin the process of departure, or if they suddenly leave, we may be left with an unfilled emptiness, inconsolable grief or with a big dose of guilt.
Grief is not something that can just go away.
When we can BE with grief, it’s such a rich place within ourselves to remember our animal companion. With an animal we can almost move past the pain and into a little tender spot where they live on forever as these innocent beings that were in our care.
Sometimes we carry guilt. Sometimes we carry sadness. Sometimes we wonder if we did the right thing, but we are always connected with them, whether they are physically or energetically present in our lives.
You will love this masterclass if:
- You have been grieving and feeling lost within the grief of your beloved animal
- Your animal is currently going through an illness and you want to know what they are thinking and feeling
- You want to learn how to be at peace with your beloved’s death
- You want to know that your beloved animal is happy in the world beyond
- You are feeling guilty about the way they passed and it feels heavy in your heart
- Your animal is dying and you don’t want to be alone during their transition
- You want to connect with others who love animals as much as you do and who can support you on your journey of loss and grief
- You want to make sure your animal’s last wishes are fulfilled
"Joan is a fabulous teacher who imparts not only her own wisdom and experience, but skillfully draws out the wisdom and experience present in her students to deepen the learning experience for all. With her practical, grounded approach I was quickly able to get past my doubts and lack of confidence and just jump in." -Linda P., Seattle
Through this training, you will learn how to:
- Connect with your gift of telepathy so you can communicate with animals who are present and who have passed
- Be at peace with the loss of your animal
- Celebrate your animal’s life and memorialize your time together
- Connect with other animal lovers, so that you will never feel alone again
- Help your entire family when one of your animals have left this world
- How to help animals who are in transition feel better by answering their immediate wishes and needs
- Be with the pain of loss and still feel grateful for experiencing your beloved animal in this lifetime
You will seriously feel like your world has shifted in just a few days!
"Joan’s teaching style is clear and crisp. Her dedication and support for her students is unmatched. People are drawn to Joan because she believes animal telepathy is a skill that we can all learn. Her natural teaching and storytelling abilities are infused with a unique combination of dry wit and generosity of spirit that make her classes the most engaging I have ever taken." -Kara Udziela
The Learn to be at Peace with the Passing Masterclass Schedule:
- Lesson 1: Death is not the end. Celebration is a Part of Mourning
- Lesson 2: A Bucket List isn’t Only for the Dying (or how to KNOW your animal’s deepest desires and wishes in this lifetime)
- Lesson 3: The State of Grace – A World between two Worlds
- Lesson 4: How to Connect with your Beloveds who have Passed
- Lesson 5: How can Animal Communication be Applied in your Situation with your Animal + Q&A
My name is Joan Ranquet
I’ve been teaching Animal Communication and Energy Healing since 1998. My life’s work has prepared me to offer this unprecedented opportunity, one that will forever enrich your life and the lives of those around you (animal or human). I’ve taken my decades of experiences, lessons, expertise, training, and feedback from working with thousands upon thousands of animals and am now offering it to you. And I’m not holding back...